This Website has been created by Quesos del Principado de Asturias S.L. with the aim of promoting its e-commerce activity, providing information about the company?s products, activities, performance and other content of interest.
These conditions govern the contractual relationship between the User and Quesos del Principado de Asturias S.L., with registered address at C/ Santa Susana, 25 Oviedo (33007) registered in the Asturias Commercial Registry, Volume 1643, folio 18, sheet AS-9826, Entry 1, and with Corporate Tax ID No. B33120361.
Only purchase products:
All products sold on this Website have been prepared following strict quality controls by manufacturers and meet European Union food-related health standards. These products are accompanied by a description of their main features, price and other information.
Orders placed on this Website may be formalised in English and Spanish.
The following conditions apply to orders placed on productosdeasturias.com:
General Conditions of sale
Prices for the products are listed at the time of order. Prices are always displayed including VAT, as required by current law.
When the User formalises the order, the system will provide detailed information including the total before VAT, the VAT to be paid, the delivery costs and, if applicable, any surcharge for payment by bank transfer.
Special offers on certain items are displayed on the product page and/or in the special features section and are valid as long as they are displayed on the Website. After the validity period, the price applicable to the product will be the current price at the time of order.
For orders placed from destinations other than Spain, there may be different taxes or duties depending on the fiscal area to which the order is shipped.
Purchases of products and services on this Website may be paid for:
This Website is attached to the Banco Herrero (Banc Sabadell) ecommerce payment gateway as electronic payment system. All data will be transferred encrypted on an SSL secure server (Secure Sockets Layer) of the secure payment system Servired, ensuring that neither the owners of this Website nor third parties have access to Users? bank or credit card details. Once the card data has been entered, the bank will validate the transaction and charge for the payment. From that moment, the order will be effective and processing and shipping will proceed.
The card data that must be entered is:
- Credit card number (16 digits).
- Expiry date.
- Security code (the three digits found on the back of the card)
A bank transfer can be made to the following account at Banco Herrero (Banc Sabadell):
Account holder:Quesos del Principado de Asturias, S.L.
IBAN: ES91 0081 5132 9900 0103 1904
BIC: BSAB ESBB
If the purchase is paid for by bank transfer, please note that the order will be sent from time the deposit appears in the bank account, which can take one to two business days, and which must be added to the delivery time stipulated. If you wish, you can send a receipt of the payment transaction to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to expedite the shipping process.
Orders with payment made by bank transfer shall be valid for five calendar days from when the order is placed until the payment is received. If no payment is received after five days, the order will be understood as cancelled by the customer, and will be cancelled in the system.
To use this payment method, the customer must be registered for an account on this platform, which he/she can do at www.paypal.com.
Payment upon delivery can only be made from Spain (Mainland and Balearic Islands). For other destinations, this method cannot be used.
Quesos del Principado de Asturias, S.L. informs customers that for reasons beyond its control, and because transport agencies charge an additional cost to collect payment on delivery, a surcharge of 4.50 euro (VAT included) must be paid in addition to the delivery charge.
The formalisation of the purchasing process on this Website requires the User?s conformity and express acceptance of these terms of payment, for products as well as for delivery services used.
In general, the shipping charge on all orders placed in the online store is free for orders over ?80 and the order will be delivered between 24 y 72 horas. Free delivery is not included on the cider packs, which is covered in these Terms and Conditions.
GENERAL DELIVERY PRICES
The delivery prices that will be applied to orders are:
DELIVERY PRICES FOR MAINLAND SPAIN (not including Balearic Islands or Portugal).
> 80,00 ?
DELIVERY PRICES FOR BALEARIC ISLANDS AND PORTUGAL:
> 250,00 ?
1) Online orders cannot be processed on this Website for delivery to the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla. Please contact the sales department for the possibilities of shipping to these destinations by emailing email@example.com or telephone 985 794 215.
2) Other destinations: send an information request to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 985794215.
En productosdeasturias.com has to have natural and Asturias PDO cider packs. However, the shipping costs that applied by transport agencies for sending these products considerably exceed any profit that may be obtained from the sale; therefore, Productosdeasturias.com is obliged to apply, exceptionally, specific logistic conditions for these items.
The items below are the cider packs to which these special delivery conditions apply:
TRABANCO CIDER BOX (2 BOT. + GLASS)
"LLANEZA" CASE 2 BOT. PDO CIDER + GLASS + POURER
TIERRA ASTUR CIDER BOX (2 BOT.+ GLASS)
LLANEZA PDO NATURAL CIDER (PACK OF 6)
TRABANCO CIDER SELECTION (PACK OF 6)
TRABANCO NATURAL CIDER (PACK OF 6)
TIERRA ASTUR NATURAL CIDER (PACK OF 6)
CRESPO CIDER BOX (5 BOT. + GLASS)
DELIVERY OF CIDER PACKS TO MAINLAND SPAIN (not including Balearic Islands or Portugal).
1) Orders that include cider packs will have a surcharge of 3 euros per order for delivery (VAT included). These 3 euros will apply whenever the order includes any of the above cider pack items, regardless of whether the order surpasses the 80 euros for free delivery.
2) A single order may not include more than six cider pack items, either of the same item or a combination of these items.
3) These conditions are valid for orders with delivery to Mainland Spain.
DELIVERY OF CIDER PACKS TO BALEARIC ISLANDS AND PORTUGAL.
1) Orders that include cider packs will have a surcharge of 10 euros per order for delivery (VAT included in the 10 euros). These 10 euros will apply whenever the order includes any of the above cider pack items.
2) A single order may not include more than three cider pack items, either of the same item or a combination of these items.
3) These conditions are valid for orders with delivery to Balearic Islands and Portugal.
SURCHARGES APPLICABLE TO TRANSPORT
In general terms, this Website reserves the right to charge the customer the following transport surcharges:
1) If the client notifies a change in the delivery address once the order has already been dispatched to the previous address, there will be a surcharge of 9.95?/delivery (VAT included). Such surcharge will be paid to the transport agency by the customer. A sales invoice will be issued for this surcharge and shall be sent to the customer through the normal means.
2) In the event of recurrent absences (more than two) from the provided address, and as long as there is no justified reason for such, there will be a surcharge of 9.95?/delivery (VAT included). Such surcharge will be paid to the transport agency by the customer. A sales invoice will be issued for this surcharge and shall be sent to the customer through the normal means.
Once the order has been placed through the Website, an e-mail will be sent to the address provided at the time of user registration or purchase as a guest, with complete order information (order number, payment method, products, delivery method, delivery address, etc.). This electronic receipt will be used for future management in relation to the order, so if you notice any incorrect information, please advise as soon as possible.
Once payment for the order is confirmed (remember that if payment is made by bank transfer, one or two business days will be added to the delivery, which is the time it takes for the bank to clear the payment), the order will be prepared and shipped from the warehouse and sent to the customer within the estimated delivery time.
When the order leaves the warehouse, a confirmation email will be sent.
If any error is identified in the data entry, please email email@example.com to request correction. The Website will correct this data as soon as possible and pursuant to the applicable legal regulations.
The Website will archive an electronic copy of the order document made by the customer that represents the formalisation of the agreement for the sale of products. This agreement will be accessible at all times to the customer in his/her private user area.
If a product purchased by the customer is not available, when the latter has been expressly informed of this possibility, the Website may supply a similar product with the same or superior quality at no additional cost.
In this case, the customer may exercise his/her rights to abandonment and termination pursuant to these General Conditions.
If the customer needs to return an order, the steps are:
The abandonment period for making a claim is 14 calendar days from the time that the consumer and user, or a third party indicated by the consumer and user, other than the carrier, acquires material possession of the requested products. Once this period has transpired, the Website will either refund or not refund the amount paid by the customer at its sole discretion.
Refunds may be made in two cases: due to cancellation, or damaged or defective merchandise.
RETURNS DUE TO CANCELLATION.
Applicable in cases where the customer decides to cancel an order or return a product purchased on the Website, without any justified reason for it. In these cases, the following considerations are specified:
1. The abandonment period for making a claim is 14 calendar days from the time the consumer and user, or a third party indicated by the consumer and user, other than the carrier, acquires material possession of the requested products. Once this period has transpired, the Website will either refund or not refund the amount paid by the customer at its sole discretion.
2. To exercise the right to cancellation, the product must not have been opened or used or manipulated and must remain in its original packaging.
3. The right to cancellation may not be exercised on any product in the meat category once it has been dispatched from the warehouse to the customer.
4. If the product has not left the warehouse, the Website will reimburse the amount paid by the customer as soon as it is verified that the payment has been received by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer. If the product has already left the warehouse, the Website will reimburse the amount paid by the customer as soon as it is verified that the provisions of section 2 have been met and the items are not those referred to in section 3.
In any case, the return will take place within a maximum period of 15 calendar days from the time the correct payment is received, or the correct receipt of the returned product is verified in the warehouse.
5. The amount paid by the customer can be refunded in two ways:
a) If the refund is made in cash, it will be made in the same way as the payment was made by the customer: refund to card, refund to PayPal account or bank transfer, as applicable. If the payment was made by bank transfer, the refund will be made by bank transfer to the account that the customer provides for this purpose. In case of unjustified delay by the Website with respect to refunding the amount that may apply, the customer may claim twice the amount owed, without prejudice to his or her right to compensation for the damages and losses sustained that exceed this amount.
b) However, the customer may request compensation for the amount to be refunded as a voucher, which can be exchanged on the Website at any time from the time it is received. The amount of this voucher cannot be partially consumed so it must be used in a single purchase made by the customer at any time.
In any case, the following costs shall be borne by the customer:
Pursuant to the above, in the event of cancellation by the customer, the Website will reimburse the customer the amount paid for the products returned, plus delivery costs paid by the customer (if any), minus delivery for the product return.
In any case, the refund to the customer will never exceed the amount paid by the customer at the time the order was formalised.
REFUNDS FOR DEFECTIVE OR DAMAGED PRODUCTS.
Applicable in cases where the customer has received the order and one or more of the products are damaged or defective, even if the customer has opened the product with the intention of consuming it.
The following considerations must be taken into account:
1. he customer must advise that the product was received damaged or spoiled within a maximum of 14 days from placing the order. Once this period has transpired, the refund of the amount the customer paid may or may not be made, depending on the type of product and the incident notified by the customer (warranty cases or other issues).
2. In general, the original packaging must be kept and sent back with the goods returned.
3- Only the amount paid amount will be refunded (if any) when all damaged or defective products received by the customer have been returned.
4. If a product in poor condition is returned, the following alternatives are available to the customer:
a) Replace the product with another identical one: no delivery costs for the new product.
b) Return the money the customer paid for the damaged or defective product, as well as logistics and delivery costs (if any).
c) Send the customer a discount voucher that can be redeemed in the online store for the same amount as paid for the damaged or defective product, as well as logistics and delivery costs (if any).This voucher can be redeemed by the customer at any time and have no expiry date. It cannot be divided into separate orders.
If a product is returned to the warehouse, Quesos del Principado de Asturias S.L. shall assume the costs of return delivery.
Productosdeasturias.com works primarily with two logistics companies through which orders are delivered. Depending on the company concerned, there are two different delivery times:
A) LOGISTICS FIRM: TIPS@: for shipping products that do not require refrigerated logistics. General delivery is within 24 -72 hours in Mainland Spain, 48 -27 hours to the Balearic Islands and Portugal.
B) LOGISTICS FIRM: INTEGRA2: for shipping products that require refrigerated logistics.General delivery is 48-72 hours in Spain (Mainland and Balearic Islands), and five business days to Portugal.
Products requiring refrigerated logistics are identified with the following icon on the product page:
If a product of an order requires refrigerated logistics, all products ordered will be sent by the same method, except for the cider pack items referred to in section in these general conditions of sale.
In any case, the periods referred to above for either of the two companies start from the date the order is placed if it is placed before 12 pm.If the order is placed after 12 pm, the time begins from the next business day.
These limits exclude holidays and weekends as there is no collection by the transport agency at these times (Saturdays, Sundays and holidays).
During Christmas time (between 4 and 24 December), due to the high concentration of work that all transport agencies have, there may be delays in delivery periods, which is beyond the control of productosdeasturias.com. Productosdeasturias.com is committed to expediting shipments as far as is possible in order to meet deadlines, but please note that there are specific times when it is impossible, and this is beyond the company?s control.
Orders will be fulfilled in the areas and countries for which the system allows user registration.
Orders are delivered to the person/company and the delivery address provided through the Website.If the recipient wants to change the delivery address once the order has left the warehouse, any logistics costs resulting from this change shall be borne by the customer, who must pay prior to delivery. In the section of surcharges applicable to the transport will specify these logistic costs and the form of credit. Orders will not be delivered to PO boxes.
Exceptionally, any item ordered is not available at the time the order is placed, Quesos del Principado de Asturias S.L. offers customers a choice between two options:
a) Wait until the item is in stock and send the entire order to the customer at the time that all items are available
b) If the customer paid for the order by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer, the amount of the product out of stock plus the corresponding delivery costs (if any) will be refunded.
The Website reserves the right to withhold sending orders with incorrect addresses or phone numbers. In any case, our customer service department will contact the User to report any issues or concerns that may arise during order processing and dispatch.
SENDING THE ORDER AS A GIFT
When the customer places an order to be sent to another person, we recommend that you mark the check of I would like to send my order as a gift that appears in step 04.ENVIO of the purchase process.
With this option our logistics department will include in the sending a message from the recipient, which can be personalized through the field enabled for this purpose and that will be displayed once the indicated check is marked or a generic message.
Sending as a gift does not imply that the order will be wrapped in gift wrap, because during the time of transport to the recipient it is frequent that the manipulation of the package implies the deterioration of the paper, causing a bad image when it is received.
Similarly, if the order is sent as a gift in it, the sales invoice will not be included, which will be sent to the customer by email to the address from which you made your purchase.
Productosdeasturias.com would like to reward customer loyalty and ensure that customers know about all the quality products the company offers. Therefore, you may be surprised on the Website with discounts on specific products or promotions throughout the online store, which will be informed through a newsletter and on the Website.
The following information will be informed for each promotion: promotion period, the amount or % discount to the customer, how to take up the offer, etc.
WELCOME PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT
Productosdeasturias.com would like to reward users for joining our big family; it therefore offers a 5% discount voucher valid for all products. The discount voucher can be redeemed on any order placed in the online store, for which the User must know:
1) The 5% discount applies to the price of the products included in the cart, but not on other costs such as delivery or the fee for bank transfers.
2) Since the voucher expires 30 days after it is issued, the customer is invited to place a good order to make the most of the discount.
3) The discount voucher is valid for a single use.
If the User has a hospitality and/or trade related business, Productosdesaturias.com offers preferential terms and conditions.
To take advantage of this, register online via the registration form on the Website, and ask for classification as a professional customer. After the sales department validates the registration, these special conditions can be accessed.
Productosdesaturias.com will contact the customer to offer the service that best suits your needs.
Similarly, professional customers who register on the Website will receive a welcome promotional voucher to redeem 5% on their first order (see redemption terms in section 7.1 of these general conditions of sale).
Special conditions are not valid for professionals on orders for delivery outside of Mainland Spain.
INTRACOMMUNITY DELIVERY REGIME
Users who make purchases for delivery outside of Spain in a European Community country, and who are duly accredited on the VIES CENSUS as an intra-community operator, may place orders with no VAT applied to the products ordered. To do this, the intra-Community Tax ID Number to be included on the invoice must be provided on the website; once it has been verified on the aforementioned census, the VAT will be excluded from the order.
The User agrees
1. Not to use this Website to make or suggest activities prohibited by law.
2. To refrain from any conduct that violates the intellectual property rights of this Website or third parties, or that violates or infringes the honour, personal or family privacy or the image of third parties or that are illegal or conflict with morality.
3. To refrain from the destruction, alteration, cancellation or damage to data, programmes or electronic documents belonging to this Website or any third party and from introducing or spreading any programmes, viruses or generally any physical or electronic device or instrument on the network that causes or may cause any disruption to the network, the system, or third-party equipment.
4. To refrain from any activity or practice that violates the principles of good conduct generally accepted among internet users.
5. To inform Quesos del Principado de Asturias S.L. of any illicit use of which the User has knowledge in relation to the assets and rights of the company.
6. The User is responsible for the security and use of his/her password. The User must also inform, as soon as possible, of loss or unauthorised use of the password and, if appropriate, cancel their registration as a customer on this Website. However, the system can send a new password to the email address provided in your customer record.
7. The User must not reproduce, copy, sell or exploit in any way all or part of the content or functionality of this Website or the right to access it.
To make a claim, please email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your personal details and contact information, the order number (if any) and the reason for the claim.
A claim can also be made using the online chat available on the Website, either during customer service hours or by leaving a message through this communication channel.
Finally, the telephone number 985794215 is also available for this purpose.
Once the claim has been received from the customer or user, the Website will respond to it pursuant to these general conditions. If there is a lack of express regulation in the general conditions, the current legal regulations will apply (RDL 1/2007, 16 November, which approves the consolidated text of the Consumer Protection Act).
These General Conditions of Sale are governed by Spanish law.
Quesos del Principado de Asturias S.L. and the User, expressly renouncing any other jurisdiction, submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Oviedo for any dispute arising from the provision of services under these General Conditions.
If the User resides outside of Spain, Quesos del Principado de Asturias S.L. and the User hereby expressly renounce any other jurisdiction and submit to the courts of the city of Oviedo (Spain).
In any case, the following link provides access to the EU online dispute resolution platform, pursuant to article 40.5 of Law 7/2017, 2 November, by which Directive 2013/11/EU, of the European Parliament and of the Council, 21 May 2013, regarding the alternative resolution of consumer litigation, is incorporated into Spanish legislation: